ugh downside of leaving your house dust-free for your vacation: the spiders move in. got a big yellow butt in my bathroom right now that made itself comfortable right where my door and doorjamb is so now I have a foot of web. I am now trying to convince it to get out.
Posts tagged come ramble with the jha
Woo woo birthday party with tariqk, sisterofdusk, @werecows, munchkindiaries, maybethings and a couple other folks! YAY! My cousin continued to display her excellence with a cake for me. We played Politico. (I won!) My brother cooked way too much food, which is all right by me. I made mashed potatoes, but I don’t think it was as soft as it could have been. I neglected to take pictures, because we were too busy having fun. Bestnya.
sisterofdusk and I are going to Hop Hop Cafe in SS18 Subang Jaya if any of you would like to join us!
You live at Gasing Hill? That’s 5 mins away from me!
I live in Subang Jaya (old Subang), but we try to make it out to Gasing to hike every weekend. My dad does Saturdays and Sundays, around dawn. I join him one day of the weekend because I don’t have the stamina for more than one day in a row XD Gasing Hill’s just a fifteen-twenty minute drive from us :D
- <my brother has developed the habit of bringing home p much all the rubber seeds he has found in the forest on Gasing Hill, where we go hiking. the fucking things are piling up>
- <dad asked me to hem a piece of red cloth to make a banner with, so I decided to use the old house banner to test my skills at figuring out this super-old Janome machine>
- Jha: I shall make you a gunny sack for you to carry around and carry your rubber seeds in.
- Bro: I am not a Johnny Appleseed.
- Jha: No... you shall be... Roy Rubbernuts!
- Bro: ..... That's worse, actually.
- Result: a fairly large bag with a nice drawstring and a strap which we can now refer to as a nutsack.
hi hi hi got home last night none the worse for the wear but the internet is so very limited because they switched the router and my computer can’t find the new system and bah.
BUT! if my Malaysian followers wanna hang out with me sometime this month, feel free to fanmail / Ask me for my phone number! and don’t forget my birthday party coming up.
oops, cut my bangs too short again oh well
My mother decided to commandeer the phone from my dad to first have a conversation about her shop’s move and then suddenly it went to my daily frumpiness, my haircut, some strange idea that my students will disrespect me if they see how I’m dressed outside the classroom, the necessity of looking for a partner because “you have a clock ticking”.
I have half a mind to show her my OKCupid Adventures archive to demonstrate to her that in this market it really ain’t worthwhile.
Shall I liveblog another movie tonight?
i don’t understand how people can like dogs like pugs with bulging eyes and shar peis with weird folds of skin and bulldogs don’t get me fucking started on bulldogs
but when i say i like chinese crested hairless dogs they immediately google and they call the nice-looking ones weird and shriek at the ugly badly-kept ones, which, duh, if you keep a dog badly then yes it’s going to develop all sorts of ugly-making conditions this is normal for dogs?