Jha can has random thoughtz about tapirs, kitties, comics, pretty people, social justice, things in general.
Her lil face is almost exactly like my cositas! But why the fuck she got on a kimono when mulan is chinese? Da fuuccckkk
Disney Animators’ Collection Mulan
Animator Mark Henn, who brought Mulan to life on screen, now envisions the Chinese Princess as a courageous little girl, daring to break the rules to bring honor upon her family.
- Mulan is outfitted in a delicate cherry blossom print kimono with matching pants
- Satin sash and hair ribbon
- Molded slippers
- Includes plush friend Little Brother with embroidered features
- Inspired by Disney’s animated classic Mulan
- Comes in collector’s display box featuring character sketches by the animators
- 16” H
- Ages 3+
- Part of the Disney Animators’ Collection, each doll sold separately
Item No. 6070040580058P
Disney Store Price $24.50
Yeah they didn’t put a lot of thought into that.
My best friend got me the Pocahontas one. It’s so cute. I can’t wait until I have a kid who I can give it to. I really want the Ariel and Tiana one too.
Minus the kimono, this is really cute :)
But that’s not really even a kimono is it??
I think the styling of the top looks like a Kimono, but idk why they put PANTS on her. Kimonos are full length, to my knowledge.
the styling of the top looks nothing like a kimono
it’s a fake mandarin collar (mandarin collars tyyyyyypically have frog clasps and/or clasp down towards the right) paired with a fake obi
Why the fuck would Mulan even wear a kimono, anyway?