Excuse me Yoko Ono but you are TOO damnold to be wearing such clothing!!!! Please someone pour acid onto my eyes!!!!
1. Fuck you, she looks fucking fabulous
2. Fuck you even if she didn’t, because how DARE you tell another human being what they do and don’t have the right to wear? Excuse ME, but when did the entire universe start revolving around your misogynistic, ageist personal aesthetics?
3. No one glued your eyeballs to the screen, let alone made you post the photo so you had to see it more
4. I’m as prone to snarking on an outfit I don’t like as the next human being, but there’s a big fucking differnce between laughing at Paul McCartney’s American flag sandals or Yoko’s 80s hair and launching a nasty attack that is specifically based in horrific and oppressive notions about the proper display or covering of a woman’s body for public consumption and the disgust a woman deserves for thinking she has the right to conceal or reveal as much of herself as she wants, as if her body is her own.
5. Besides, everyone knows that you’re just really damn jealous
6. Because lord fucking knows that I am
7. And now I am going to pour myself a drink